Thursday, February 24, 2011

DETERMINATION STORY @ FLY.FM

a day b4 yesterday @ Fly.Fm morning crew talk about determination story..
asking listeners to share their determination story..
well, i do hv my own version of that..
***
early 2009, i went back to school to work...
my colleague notice that i'm increase in sizes, of course since i stay with my family for the whole school holiday.. 
i eat, sleep, got nothing to do at home, surely i gain weight lah..
then, some of colleague told me that i'm fat..
baiti, u r too fat..!! baiti.. wat happen to u..?? baiti.. blablabla~
i asks myself, am i too fat..?? at that time i'm not under any med, i'm very healthy..
so, i decided to search for solutions.. fast solutions!
then, i saw an advertisement on net saying that i cud lose 10kg in 10 days which is so amazing..
i think n think n think - while people keep saying dat i'm fat..
finally i made up my mind to give it a try..
i ordered the product which costs me around RM128 for 20 small bottles of drinks..
and i started taking it the next day..
according to the agent, at early stage my body will feel hot and i will sweat more than usual which indicates that the product is responding.. so keep taking the product as prescribe..
after a week, i notice that my face started to swell in the morning and after i woke up from sleep..
on my 10th day, which i suppose to lose 10kg, but i didnt.. i had high fever, with petechia spot on my leg..
i went to clinic to take mc and the doctor suggest me to go to the hospital for further check up..
after a week, the fever still not coming down, and the petechia spot still on my leg, i went to the hospital..
i was admitted and of course before that the doctor scold me for coming late..
their 1st diagnosis is i might have dengue fever..
however, after a few test done, its confirmed that its not because of dengue and its because of something else which is unknown..
my platelets count is going down till 2 and i was sent to HQE for further treatment..
i told the doctor about the product that i consumed..
they ask for sample but i dun have any of them..
so, they jump into conclusions, after rejecting a few other possibilities, that what happen to me is the side effect of the product..
i regret for taking the product..
just because i'm so determine to lose weight, i simply use random product and as a results, it affected my health till now..
***
The moral of the story is - doesn't matter how determine u are to get or hv something, please consider the pros & cons so that u wont regret in future..
adios!

2 comments:

Fairy said...

what is done is done. Forget d past n look forward to ur future.

NURBAITI KAMARUZAMAN said...

=))