Saturday, February 12, 2011

"BAITI.. U NAMPAK....... "

hey..
ders a guy who oweys reminding me about my size..
"baiti, u nampak makin.. [**dia buat gaya kembang2 - tanda gemuk la tu..**]"..
i cuma kata, "yes, i am.."..
i tanya lak kat dia.. "am i..??".. he nodded.. then i leave..

***
well, sume sedia maklum i'm gaining weight right now..
as usual, early of the year sure i'm getting fatter n fatter due to my medications..
couldn't avoid, but no worries cause my doc is trying to tapper it down, dose by dose..
hopefully towards the mid of the year i'll lose some weight lah..

***
many people suggests me to exercise..
for health, yes it will works but for losing weight, i don't think so..
there's no use as long as I'm still taking that drugs..
so, be patient everyone..
which 1 u prefer, slim Baiti or healthy Baiti..??
i'm tired of being unhealthy.. being insufficient of oxygen..
i couldn't do work as i used to..
i have to restricted my activity..

***
hurmm~
but, i will consider to do some exercise for my health.. erkk! bila agaknyer... heheh~doakan yg terbaek buat i k..
hehe~
kamsahamnida!

regards,

TIPS FROM http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/us_food_usa_guidelines
* Enjoy your food but eat less.
* Avoid oversized portions.
* Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
* Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1 percent) milk.
* Compare sodium in foods like soup, bread and frozen meals and choose the foods  
  with lower numbers.
* Drink water instead of sugary drinks.

No comments: