Monday, March 7, 2011

WHO IS HE..??

his hair suppose to be like this..


i prefer his eyes to be a bit sepet n wearing glasses like this..
but dis mata is a bit tua..
 

his nose neither too big nor too small.. like this is ok kot..


and he has a beautiful smile with dimple.. like this.. 

ngeh3x~

hope his wearing this lovely n caring coat..
and put this thing around his neck n use it when in need..
***
who is he..??
hurm.. 
he's my ideal man..
abah kata - berangan jek la kamooo..~
erk..!!
mak lak kata - udah2 le tuuu.. 
arkk..!! 
berangan pon berangan la..
sumtimes, dis kind of things u hv to berangan lor to dapat..
in real u cannot get it, at least in ur dream u get it, ok wat..??
heheh~
let me enjoy my angan2 k.. 
and at d same time, please pray for me so that my dreams will come true.. 
aminnnnnn~

adios!

No comments: