Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TEST FROM GOD..

i went to spa last Sunday..
it was my 1st time ever to try the services in spa..
clueless about wat shud/shudnt bring, wear, keep, etc..
i just bring my phone and my wallet..
reached spa around 10.10 a.m..
change cloth, then i put my bag in one of the sauna room.. locker not provided..
start with sauna then foot massage, scrub, masker, milk bath n finally aromatherapy massage..
finished, change cloth and time to make payment..
surprisingly, i found out that RM100 is missing from my wallet and RM50 from my sis..
gosh..!!

we ask d workers, of course they deny la..
who wanna admit stealing sum1's money kn..? they claim got Budak Botak Ijau der..
so, we hv no choice but to pay the treatment la..
fortunately they didnt take all d money..
if they did, then how r we going to pay..??
so, the moral of the story is, dun easily trust people even they look very innocent..
same race oso not a guarantee that they can be trusted..

***
i take everything happen as a test from God..
to remind me a few things that i shud done 1st, but i didnt do..
well, i'm under process to clear everything..
hopefully soon everything will b settle la..
wish me luck, yourobun..!!

adios!

No comments: