Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ALHAMDULILLAH..

alhamdulillah. .
thank you Allah..
for granted my prayer tonight..

***
it was 11 p.m when the cloud start to burst out the rain..
i'm pretended to be sleeping in front of the television..
actually i'm too worried..
i felt uneasy when i reached home dis eve..
"mak kamu ot smpi pukul 11 p.m" - abah told me that once i stepped in to the house..
what..?? why suddenly..?? 
perhaps, it has something to do with this morning arguments..? i nodded my head n walked in..
i'm not hoping for bad things  to happen, but its just came up on my mind..  
suddenly i'm thinking of rain, motorcycle, dark, slippery..

remember my sixth sense..??
i didn't say that i have that, but most of the time its happen - coincidentally..??  
its happen quite a number of time before..
and again tonight..
but thank God both my mom and dad reach home safely..
***

No comments: