Friday, December 24, 2010

MMMMMMOOOODDDDDDDDD..??!

dunno wat happen..
i guess i should feel happy but i'm not..
sometimes i think i'm mad but i don't have the right..
now,  i feel frustrated and that is true..
huhhh...

let's go back to the reality..
stop dreaming cause it won't bring you anywhere..
it didn't help you but harm you even more..

thanks to God for that moment..
the moment that make me realized where am i..
the moment that wake me up from my lovely fantasy..
the moment that help me to think straight so i won't fall again.. 

Dear God..
please help me and guide me when i'm weak..
please remind me cause i tend to forget..
please love me cause i really need it..
please care about me cause it'll make me happy..

***
its a terrible day..
i lost control..
mentally, emotionally and physically..
its hurt me and i hope its already end..
wake up dear..!! 
wake up..!!

***







No comments: