Sunday, October 24, 2010

WHO IZ HE..??

funny~ funny~ funny..~
hahaha~

***
its all about my dream last nite..
try to stop it, but i cant..
hihihi~

***
berada d sebuah bilik, dalam sebuah rumah yg besar..
i was on my bed when i saw a guy walk out from d toilet in my room..
he told me to take my shower n get ready for breakfast..cuba utk melihat dan mengenalpasti siapakah dia, tp  x bole..
i can c his body next to me but not his face..
mcm ada sbuah lampu di letakkn di blkg kplanya yg mnyebabkan wajahnya x kelihatan..

OMG..!!
WHO IZ HE..??
jeng jeng jeng..

***
oittt.. Baiti..!!
stop dreaming k..
oweys dream dream dream..
wat u get..??
nuting lor...
ceh..!
but, who iz he erk..??

** in my dream he is my husband.. but in reality.. i dunno who he is..**
uwaaaaaaaaaaa~

1 comment:

Fairy said...

he can be ur husband... a glimpse of him. so be happy k