Friday, July 2, 2010

Kalau Sudah Bukan Jodoh...

"Ajal maut jodoh pertemuan, semuanya ketentuan Tuhan.."
ms km msh contact2 dlu..
dunia ni mcm sgt besar sgt smpi km x tjmpa d mn2..
walhal, we live in d same district n he's working @ 1 of d factory near my house..
but, a day after i knw he oredy engaged..
tup tup jmpa kt skola smlm..
its really awkward..
cant explain how i feel at dat moment..
dlu, ms org bg tau aku sum1[him]  interested to knw me..
n ms d awl pkenaln km..
my instinct says dat he's not for me..
so, i follow wat my heart says..
layan dier as a fren..
i dun hv much time to entertain him at dat time..
my life busy wit work n arwah atok..
fortunately i din get too close with him..
wen dis kind of things hapen - his engagement..
at least i dun feel sad..
i'm sure during our relationship [as a fren]..
i dun hv any feelings towards him..
but y i feel like i've been dumped by him..??!
omg!!

No comments: